Shocking drivers...

Why is it such sh!t drivers are allowed to stay on the road...

Because of one I now have a slightly curbed alloy and scuffed/scratched wing mirror :@ :@

My right of way and already half way down yet the silly bint still goes forward and tries to squeeze past...after whacking into the wing mirror she still proceeds -.-

Looking like she's about to go along my rear wing I try to squeeze over a tiny bit more but as I'm already as close to the curb as poss it results in a curbed wheel...

She obviosly hadn't a care in the world due to her car being an absolute shed on wheels

Would have done but she carried on going towards the cross roads, by the time I'd have turned she would have disappeared :worried:

She was probably heading to tesco, should've got her reg no then let her tyres down...

Gutted for you mate. This is the problem with speed cameras replacing coppers on the road, yes the cameras will catch you doing 35 in a 30 but it won't catch idiots like that or anyone who drives round uninsured etc does my head in

Get a camera in your car, after having encountered dog sh!t drivers myself i will be getting one fitted asap for any incidents in the future

I've said it before, a lot of people shouldn't have the privelidge to drive, yes they can pass a test to operate a few switches and pedals, but they just don't give a ****, about their own car, about other people's cars, about pedestrians, about anything. The main culprit seems to be dozy arsed women who's only goal in life seems to be shopping.

I often find you can tell the sort of driver by the car they drive

Just yesterday I had a woman pull out of me in morrisons car park when I was already on the road to the exit, and after that till I went a different way, there were 5 junctions and roundabouts where there was no sign that the indicators on her car were actually working.

Even if they weren't working she probably wouldn't know about it till she takes her car to halfords for an mot and it fails because of it. She was oblivious to anyone else and she got a honking for it the silly ****ing cow. It's just pure ignorance and I'm sick of it.

Why is it such sh!t drivers are allowed to stay on the road...

Because of one I now have a slightly curbed alloy and scuffed/scratched wing mirror :@ :@

My right of way and already half way down yet the silly bint still goes forward and tries to squeeze past...after whacking into the wing mirror she still proceeds -.-

Looking like she's about to go along my rear wing I try to squeeze over a tiny bit more but as I'm already as close to the curb as poss it results in a curbed wheel...

She obviosly hadn't a care in the world due to her car being an absolute shed on wheels

funny you should put this...just had it with some cars pulling from behind a parked car in to my side of the road without indicating or thinking where i was supoosed to go...if i hadnt of stopped it would have been contact :swear:

I've said it before, a lot of people shouldn't have the privelidge to drive, yes they can pass a test to operate a few switches and pedals, but they just don't give a ****, about their own car, about other people's cars, about pedestrians, about anything. The main culprit seems to be dozy arsed women who's only goal in life seems to be shopping.

I often find you can tell the sort of driver by the car they drive

Just yesterday I had a woman pull out of me in morrisons car park when I was already on the road to the exit, and after that till I went a different way, there were 5 junctions and roundabouts where there was no sign that the indicators on her car were actually working.

Even if they weren't working she probably wouldn't know about it till she takes her car to halfords for an mot and it fails because of it. She was oblivious to anyone else and she got a honking for it the silly ****ing cow. It's just pure ignorance and I'm sick of it.

Oh god don't even mention indicators....does my head in. Be nice if people actually used then to give me an idea of where they are going. Women at a mini round about yesterday, no indicator whatsoever, you would assume she was going straight....wrong. Luckily I don't trust any one at round abouts (even when people do indicate its sometimes an exit to early....) so I edged forward to go, what you know she's going right and about an inch from my car. She got some abuse but then I felt bad as she was old...nethertheless, shouldn't be an excuse to drink like as a55

Women drivers are terrible in general. Nearly had a woman side swipe me on a roundabout due to her being in the wrong lane. :swear:

Hopefully your car can be repaired on the cheap.

Yeah, alloy isn't bad or noticeable really. Am hoping when I clean the car later (if it doesn't rain) the bit on the mirror will polish out

The only mark on my alloys was due to a bint in a 4x4 giving herself 2m of room her side leaving me nothing. Could have cried!

The only mark on my alloys was due to a bint in a 4x4 giving herself 2m of room her side leaving me nothing. Could have cried!

Similar to today, the woman had room her side but nope, ploughs straight through taking out mirrors etc

I'll rent a tank, find her then see whos vehicle comes better off

Man I thought it was just me that was getting annoyed lately :wink: I drive ALOT in my van and its all local miles and all I ever get is nervous drivers, people that don't indicate and people that are scared of the throttle oh and people who can't join motorways or don't let you merge easy by pulling over when its clearly ok for you to do so!!!

Sorry had to moan :wink:

Try sitting on a dual carriageway whilst a 44ton truck edges past another on an up hill section. :wink:

Try being the driver making the overtake and imagining how f?cking frustrating it is that the idiot being overtaken won't just ease off the accelerator for a split second or knock his CC off so that you could sail past in the space of a few hundred Metres. So next time this happens, instead of being vexed at the guy making the overtake, spare a thought and stick your fingers up at the d!ckhead "professional driver" who don't lift off instead. :wink:

I ALWAYS lift off. If another truck catches me, they're faster, let them past. Simple. :smile:

Last edited: