SHELL: Drivers fuel card

I have one, but I think it's gone sketchy. I used to get vouchers for fuel all the time (I use it for the works van) but I haven't had a single voucher in 6-7months at least. I still get the sh*tty offers for free sweets and bags of screen wash, but nowhere ever seems to let you redeem them, the local station never stocks those items and the Mway services don't accept the vouchers.

Thinking about ringing them up and finding out where the f*** my vouchers are, another lad at work has the same problem.

Just logged in, got a few thousand points in there. Not bad to say I got p*ssed off with them not sending me anything so haven't used it since beginning of December. I'll have to get on to them and find out why they aren't posting my vouchers out though.

Check that you've selected the right 'loyalty reward'

and you can click 'redeem points'

I got offered one of these the day I bought the Clio, only filled up with V Power ever since @ £70 a week. Not had any vouchers yet though, might dl the APP.

Cheers [MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION]. My problem now is, do I use them now, or do I hoard them all together and get a full tank or two out of it :smiley:.

Cheers @Gez. My problem now is, do I use them now, or do I hoard them all together and get a full tank or two out of it :smiley:.

Save them for the whole of 2014 then see how long you can go in 2015 without paying for petrol :smiley: (probably not too long)

They have 1 or 2 month expiry dates, its really annoying.... the first time I got the vouchers I stuck them on the fridge and kept forgetting them, went to use them and they guy said he couldn't accept them. :huh:

They have 1 or 2 month expiry dates, its really annoying.... the first time I got the vouchers I stuck them on the fridge and kept forgetting them, went to use them and they guy said he couldn't accept them. :huh:

And if you had loads you'd have to go Rumajin through checking expiry dates :smiley: said that only to fit one word in :smiley:

I just leave mine as the reward for money of fuel but you using it for work fuel too must rack up the points

And if you had loads you'd have to go Rumajin through checking expiry dates :smiley: said that only to fit one word in :smiley:

I just leave mine as the reward for money of fuel but you using it for work fuel too must rack up the points

Lol, the word loads? Very strange :smiley:

I went in the petrol station the other morning and put £15 normal unleaded in the 200 and looked on the receipt and I was only charged £12.##p for it so I must get the money off normal unleaded too.

I've a nectar card with over 5000 points on it though I've no idea what's that's worth (a fiver probably). Never once redeemed anything on it either. There are no Shell stations in Ireland..

If you link that card with your eBay account you can spend on there, 500 points is worth £2.50 off anything when spending over a tenner.

Sorry if this is a bit off thread but when I asked the shell guy he said V Power was 99 oct? Most 'premium' is 97, so does this make v power the best fuel I can buy for my 197
Cheers

Sorry if this is a bit off thread but when I asked the shell guy he said V Power was 99 oct? Most 'premium' is 97, so does this make v power the best fuel I can buy for my 197
Cheers

Quite simply Yes...

Back on topic. I convert all my Shell points and tesco clubcard points into Avios.. Got to free return flights to Paris this year so took the Mrs F to see Pink in concert over there.. Full of win.

Similar Thread Suggestions