shell drivers club

Happy days!!! We hammer the points at work. £100 a day in the truck on the works fuel card followed by a quick swipe of my V-Power Club card hahaha!!! :smile:

I dont get it Roy?

Not that I have a car to put petrol in atm... but I will by 12th Nov

I think Shell have forgotten about me, haven't even received their newsletter/magazine in the post for about a year!

I dont get it Roy?

Not that I have a car to put petrol in atm... but I will by 12th Nov
go in to shell garage get a card and get points which =money off coupons
then on the 12th fill up get 5p lt off:thumbup:

Likewise, not had any money off just an Upgrade to Shell V-Power Club...hopefully I'll get something soon :smile:

ohh, i used drivers club card!
I didn't get an email, so you literally just fill up and you get an extra 5p off per litre?

Dear Member,
To celebrate the end of the Grand Prix season we are bringing you news about money-off Shell V-Power fuels, exclusive discounted MPH & Top Gear Live tickets, plus a great Shell V-Power ‘I Love my Car’ competition in association with Top Gear magazine…

Discounted tickets for the MPH Motor Show featuring Top Gear Live
The MPH show is any car lover’s dream. This year there’ll be hundreds of exhibitors showing some of the most stylish and expensive cars in the world, alongside the latest gadgets and coolest accessories. Exclusive to Shell, we are offering you the chance to get a special discount of £10 off Silver tickets* by quoting 'SH65' when you call the booking line on 0871 230 558. This is a limited offer only available between 12:00pm on Saturday 23rd October and 18:00pm on Tuesday 26th October.
If you miss these dates, you can still get a discount of £5 off Silver tickets* by quoting the code 'SH10' on the above booking line while tickets are available.
*Silver tickets include:
A general seat at Top Gear Live, access to the MPH Motorshow plus an official MPH show guide. Booking fee applies. Visit http://www.mphshow.co.uk for details. Maximum 9 tickets per code, per booking. Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other networks may vary.
Book your tickets now
Don’t forget to visit the Shell stand. There'll be a Shell Pit-Stop Challenge where you can change the tyres of an F1 car, and a Shell Fuel Scientist conducting live demonstrations on the technology behind Shell V-Power and Shell V-Power Diesel. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
5p off per litre on Shell V-Power Unleaded & Diesel
For just one day, on the 12th November 2010, we're offering you 5p off every litre of Shell V-Power fuel purchased at participating sites, while stocks last. Remember to put this date in your diary.
How much do you love your car?
We’d love to hear your story. Tell us and you could win a 2-week holiday to Australia and VIP tickets to Top Gear Live in Melbourne, courtesy of Shell V-Power and Top Gear Magazine. So whatever the story is with you and your car, why not share it with us? Visit our site below to find out more and get inspiration from people who've already entered:

I used to be religious with V power and Shell points, until they did a comparison between loyalty schemes...you get better return on your reward schemes by filling up & shopping at Tesco :smile:

Momentum is 3p per litre cheaper round here too, same return as V power, and coupled with the 5p off offer :smile:

But if you have no choice of using a Tesco, then Shell it is :smile:

I got a drivers card from the last motor show, with a voucher for £5 worth of free fuel. Used the voucher and didn't touch shell again for ages whilst I had my 1.2. But recently I've been using it. But I have never ever had anything from them in the post or email.

have them all the time
used to spend loads when i was driving the works van

I never seemed to get anything from shell, so I've ended up using sainsbury's super and getting nectar points along with the £50/5p offer they have

i always get stuff off shell, they upgradedme to the vpower club over 12 months ago now keep getting a bit of money back every now and then :smile: