Selling a car standard or with Mods

I think tasteful mods, would help, such as on a 197 replacing standard headlights with projectors etc, but performance mods would put people off, I wouldn't buy a car unless I knew the person or could have original the original parts with the car!

I think tasteful mods, would help, such as on a 197 replacing standard headlights with projectors etc, but performance mods would put people off, I wouldn't buy a car unless I knew the person or could have original the original parts with the car!

this is what im worried about, i know some people will have this opinion and I dont want to limit my options.

I don't think you'll have to much problem selling it rich but I'm Totally gutted for you tho!!! as I know how much you love this car!

Get it up on Pistonheads and on CS, you can still sell modified cars easily, take dave over on CS his ITB'd Clio sold within a few days and he got the full asking price.

Good cars with a good history tend to sell and in fairness it wouldn't make sense to take the cams out etc just to much hassle