Sat clean:P

Not Posted for some time so just gave her a quick wash polish and wax nothing too big just a light wash etc:tongueout: plus too show the 200.net stickers only got round to putting on:tongueout:

waxing:wink:
phone004.gif
Loves when the discs look rusty from cleaning :worried:
phone005.gif
The sun came out:tongueout:
phone006.gif
200.net stickers
phone007.gif
phone008.gif
Pictures on Iphone sorry:worried:

There we go a post......lucky

Last edited:
Is that an ex press car?

AG
Recaros
Speedlines
Cup
Reg starting with H, although I think press ones may start HN

Might have been raged but they won't give duds to the press!!

I bet if you dyno it the power will be more than most!

Wow an ex demo car brave lad .

Least you know it's been looked after .

Where did you buy it from ?

Wow an ex demo car brave lad .

Least you know it's been looked after .

Where did you buy it from ?

Haha yeah least they bed the engine in nicely for me :wink:

Saw it online bud had to have it always wanted a 200 got my 197 just before they release the 200 and was gutted oh well got one now haha:tongueout:

got it from ponti.......haha they had only had the car like a day or something before i turned upo with a deposit.....least i was keen:wink:

Yeh not a bad thing mate , just very brave i would not buy one but thats my scared nature lol

as said before probally gonna make more power than most lol

And it's been airborn .

Ideal. car has pedigree

Very nice, wish I could be bothered to wash mine, but it seems to just rain whenever I think of doing it lol

Haha yeah least they bed the engine in nicely for me :wink:

Saw it online bud had to have it always wanted a 200 got my 197 just before they release the 200 and was gutted oh well got one now haha:tongueout:

got it from ponti.......haha they had only had the car like a day or something before i turned upo with a deposit.....least i was keen:wink:

Lol nice. Its from Harratts isnt it. I saw your car on the forecourt parked up against the wall. They had another one with white speed lines but that went just before. I had mine on order but without the Recaros at first then added them after but I had a sit in yours to make sure I liked the seats. There was a little but of wear on the drivers seat but nothing too bad. Nice car

yeah i got almost 2 grand off the car once i showed them youtube + my 197 aswell sooo....bargin(y) yeah a little wear but they all do + the 197 i traded in seats were alot worse :tongueout:

Last edited:
Car looks superb. Exact spec we have but for us having the Cup spoiler. On it being an ex-press car; the motoring journalists generally know how to treat a car when "ragging it". Also, RUK are gonna be servicing the car a lot more as well to keep it up to tip top condition for the press.