RS200 - White with anthracite pack

Hi All,

New to the forum and picked up my 200 in GW 2 days ago so thought id join, say hello and add some pictures;

jrbjv8.jpg

2cr23a9.jpg

wlgtx.jpg

2mhetjq.jpg

fmkz9j.jpg

t9edlt.jpg

1zco8jt.jpg

Plates on the car are private which will be sold soon, i like the RS part but names isn't Jon..

Bit of a downer today. My right of way down a narrow road packed with cars and a women in the opposite direction doesn't stop, tries to squeeze past and is about to hit my mirror. I tried to move over but curbed the alloy on a drop curb :@

dggs3r.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

Lovely stuff! Great no. plate, shame about the Jon bit!

It could've definitely been worse, rubbish all the same, pet hate is curbed alloys especially when someone else is to blame!

Yeah i like the plate, i am tempted to keep as the RS part looks good, plus other drivers dont know my name anyway..

Am looking into having the alloy refurb done this week and looks to be about £35 which isnt too bad - i just see it as thats £35 which could have been spent on petrol

Welcome Steve!!!

Shame about the wheel, I managed to beast one of mine perving at an Evora about a week after I picked her up!!! :smiley:

A colleague at work has a 59-plate white/anthracite RS200... I have to say I think the combination works really well and I curbed by o/s/r Speedline on a drop curb within weeks of picking the car up! Ah well....we live & learn!!!!

Welcome dude and nice car :smiley: I hope you'll join us in doing your bit for the environment... by destroying the twisties and backroads!

Welcome dude and nice car :smiley: I hope you'll join us in doing your bit for the environment... by destroying the twisties and backroads!

Most certainly will, just need to find a few nice roads / a nice drive thats not littered with pot holes