RS200 Racing Blue

I'm stuck in a similar dilemma don't know whether to go for bilsteins or some eibach or grams springs with my cup dampers?!?!?!?
Mine is a daily and I don't want to compromise the ride quality for better looks with it sitting lower and the benefits of some coilovers for the odd track day throughout the year
Yer it needs to be compliant enough for the roads as they seem to get worse. I would be interested to see if we could get enough people interested in a group buy for the Bilstein?

Racing blue is the best colour Renault has ever made, it is just perfect.

Car looks awesome, my only comment would be the rear spacers. Either fit at the front as well or remove the rears, I would personally remove the rears.
Yer i'm not sure why they were only fitted to the rear.. More likely to have the wheel bearings go putting the mass further out. I'l remove them :thumb:

In this pic, has the top of the airbox been drilled ?

Car looks great btw, nice write up.
How's the Fusso Coat doing? I've just bought some for my LY200, not opened it yet, as everything a bit white this weekend :smile:

Yer, the previous owner drilled out the airbox to increase airflow I guess. Not sure if there are any downsides..

Thanks, yer I applied some about 6 months ago not sure I left enough time for it to cure the first time round. The beading is brilliant despite that. Next few weeks we will see, also when I had the car machine polished the guy reccomended the Fusso said it was comparable to swissvax which is crazy money.

Reactions: JMR
Thanks fezza

Yeah Ive not seen the airbag drilled on any others. I know the Twingo RS has a blanking plate that you can remove to expose pre-drilled holes in the side of the airbag that gives a fantastic bit of extra induction noise!

Nice to hear you like the Fusso coat. I've read that its a ba5tard to remove if you leave it on too long.