RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

Wrapped the B pillar in carbon fibre vinyl as i accidentally scratched the OEM Vinyl

i think it looks better than standard
null_zps02400d6f.jpg

Took the chance and de-badged it, there is a faint outline but it should come out with a few wash and wax cycles

null_zps1f18d03f.jpg

superb my friend,simply stunning......P.S. I think its the air filter that's made the car though to be honest :wink:

now wack it on V3's or Clubsports

cheers scott, yeah the filter is unreal, brilliant mod for the money

maybe one day, im after a exhaust and the full carbon front end and diffuser first[/QUOTE]

glen I wouldn't go carbon mate if i'm honest,stick with the gloss black theme that your wheels create...

I've been up to croft today for the RSOC meet/trackday.....a fair few of the focus guys had wrapped/dipped there parts mate and it looked so cheap,i think its just a fad so imo keep yours as is,trust me.....you don't dabble with perfection matey :wink:

Had a deep clean today, had all the wheels off washed the arches out, polished the calipers and interlagos's,

seeing as though i had the wheels of i test fitted some speedlines off my brothers LY200 and they just looked wrong, but I couldn't believe how light the speedlines are compared to the raider wheels

null_zpsb8a347e9.jpg
null_zpse59bcf8a.jpg

We tried the 18"s on jacks car and they looked brilliant, the 25mm spacers pushed them out on the front to much but they looked perfect at the back
null_zpsfea3df77.jpg
null_zpsfe773d35.jpg

Also wired the left rear fog light in, as Renault went to all the trouble of putting fittings and bulbs in, but didn't fancy running a wire across

null_zps267f5ed8.jpg
A present off my dad:biggrin:

The tub of wax is huge should last me a long time, it's four times the size of the one I got with the car and I managed to make the minuscule amount I had left from the previous owner last a few months

null_zps5e209375.jpg