RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

I like the looks of the standard leather seats. Unusual in a Clio too! However in the Raider, the leather Recaro seats are lush! Best of both worlds but very expensive from Renault I would guess if bought seperate!

Good choice, car looks great ! I think paint will be ok under clio "badge".Just need to warm up with dryer and then carefully slit with thin plastic line. Then just clean the glue residue with technical petrol - need to confirm because you have a matt paint.

I like the looks of the standard leather seats. Unusual in a Clio too! However in the Raider, the leather Recaro seats are lush! Best of both worlds but very expensive from Renault I would guess if bought seperate!

Yeah the standard sports seats in leather are still very good and look the part, but recaros finish the car off better, he was looking at getting some raider ones but he said it was nearly £3000 for 1 chair

Good choice, car looks great ! I think paint will be ok under clio "badge".Just need to warm up with dryer and then carefully slit with thin plastic line. Then just clean the glue residue with technical petrol - need to confirm because you have a matt paint.

See that's a lot of risk there, I can live with it for what it could end up doing

Yeah the standard sports seats in leather are still very good and look the part, but recaros finish the car off better, he was looking at getting some raider ones but he said it was nearly £3000 for 1 chair

Would probably be cheaper to buy some sportsers then get them re-trimmed in leather!

£6k for seats is ridiculous lol

Would probably be cheaper to buy some sportsers then get them re-trimmed in leather!

£6k for seats is ridiculous lol

It is extreme like, they are amazing but I couldn't justify paying 6k for them, I think that's what he will end up doing as there is them black cloth ones for sale but they are a little over priced as is

Passed the two of you tonight in great ayton, car looked the dogs b****cks!

looks really good!

Hope you can live with it :wink:

You would be surprised how forgiving the colour is with the general road muck can barley tell its nerver wracking on dual carriage ways though trying to avoid stone chips when plonkers pull in front of me

That looks a little beauty.

Cheers mate

Passed the two of you tonight in great ayton, car looked the dogs b****cks!

Where you in the twingo gordini by any chance?