Ripped off wing mirro grrrrrrrr

richandgem

Platinum Member
Sit down, relax and let Richard tell you a bedtime story.

I was queing in traffic friday night on the way home from work. I was on a 2 lane road that had a merge in about 100 yards further along, I'm in first gear on tick over at this point. I started to eye up where I'd be going, behind the skip wagon on left I thought, when all of a sudden he starts to move over into my lane. I tried to get as close to the kurb as possible while stopping so I could get in behond him but he kept on coming, the end result
e34a428d.jpg

Fortunately he didnt get an panels, its a complete new wing mirror as the motor mountings have snapped and a new casing. Fortunately I was quick enough to get plate details etc as the scumbag didn't stop and then proceeded to drive using up both lanes. Plus I have a witness :smile:

I would have took it on the chin it I'd be driving like a div and was trying to squeeze in front of him but we were all in heavy traffic and I'd been fed off a roundabout into the lane I was in, and I was planning to move in behind him anyway. Grrrrrr

You don't have much luck with cars rich.
Let's hope they get the colour match right this time or we could be in for a long and bumpy ride(again) :wink:

Ouch Rich you ain't having much luck this year bet you will be glad when it's over

Not good mate, like others have said it could have been a lot worse and at least you have his number. This type of thing seems to have happened to a few people in recent weeks.

Argh! Some people shouldn't be allowed a license! Glad you got the details, I wonder if it classes as 'leaving the scene'!?

Hope you manage to get it sorted without any issue Rich! :smile:

Ouch Rich you ain't having much luck this year bet you will be glad when it's over

Tell me about it mate. I'm tempted to give up driving nice cars

I flippin happy it was only the mirror, I've told my insurance and give them the witnesses details so I'll see where it goes. I'm not replacing anything until I've heard from them, I'd prefer to get it all done properly and through them. I've repaired to a point where is usable at least :smile:

I hate ******s like that who think it is their job to block both lanes. Pointless and defeats the purpose of a merge in lane.

Hope its all get sorted.