return of "new" RB1

You need to put your finger out and come with me to my playground I'll drive it for you.We got off to a bad start Si bud you would love Spa and the fantastic people and place

i drive it hard enough without you beating it as well lol

i am planning on going to monaco next year with it!

Reactions: sevenfourate
how much difference did the short shift make and where from?

From earlier in this thread buddy: after I asked the same ref shortening the throw:

"about 30% - the change from 1st to 2nd is vastly improved & one of the reasons i did it".

well been wanting something with a v8 for a while ie aston martin v8 vantage / audi r8 / mustang v8....so took the plunge..

v8
dsc_0997-jpg.117492

Attachments

• DSC_0997.JPG
    8.5 MB · Views: 52
Love it! There's nothing better than a great sounding car, really gives it a sense of character and soul. Out of curiousity did you have a look at F-Types? If so, what did you think of them?

Love it! There's nothing better than a great sounding car, really gives it a sense of character and soul. Out of curiousity did you have a look at F-Types? If so, what did you think of them?

yes had a v6s for a short while but there were a few issues with it that the dealer couldnt or wouldnt deal with so i got rid

the v6s exhaust sounds artificial compared to the mustang and it also rides/drives smoother (the mustang that is)

Last edited:
Reactions: DS197

Similar Thread Suggestions