remap

isnt the rs tuning box from k tec more or less the same as the rs tuner from fastchips but more money.

Its a generic map from RST but it allows you to change between that (or other maps) and STD for when it has to go into the dealers etc...

yeh thats the same as the rs tuner then from fast chips but the fast chips is about £300 less

So for me in Greece is Matt at TDF have something like a self tuning module like K-Tech or he does everything on a Dyno.
Something else has anyone use superchips?

RSTuner is produced by RSTuning in leeds,

R-Tuner is produced by Fastchip in the netherlands.

They arent the same thing.

is this true?? how can that be the case? i link would be greatly appreciated..
im not sure if this is the right thing.

http://www.fastchip.nl/Programming-Equipment/Renault-RSTuner-kit/Detailed-product-flyer.html

yeh thats the the one and it is called RS TUNER. alot off the CS forum have used them and raved about them. all you do o think, is buy it, load the software etc onto your computer/laptop, bak up your oringinal map (incase you need to put it back on), send a email to fast chips with details of mods etc and they will send you a map to download onto the ecu through the module you get with the package or something along them lines.

Last edited:
RSTuner is produced by RSTuning in leeds,

R-Tuner is produced by Fastchip in the netherlands.

They arent the same thing.

the rs tuning one that k tec sell is an rs tuning module, the rs tuner is the fastchips one as it says it on there site and they were the first to come up with the product as far as i was awear

two different products that do the same thing, download a map file that you recaive via email from the tuning company.

Last edited:
Be good if we could get a Group Buy on the go for 10 or more?

€165,00 is £147ish... not sure how much shipping would be though

looking at the the k tec one, it might be a slightly more advanced one compared to the rs tuner one as its got a screen, might be able to mess with the map? but they do the same thing.

It's nearly 4 times the price though!!

I've sent fastchip.nl an email to ask them if it works with a 197 and how it differs to K-Tec's. I've also pointed them to this thread, so they may sign up and answer some of our questions :smile: