remap

if i remember right his name is henk, look aat the CS forum, they do rave about it. they do one because they got it listed as 197 on there site.

and if anyone is guna mess with a map on there car, renaults are qwkward as standard sometimes

the rs tuning one that k tec sell is an rs tuning module, the rs tuner is the fastchips one as it says it on there site and they were the first to come up with the product as far as i was awear

two different products that do the same thing, download a map file that you recaive via email from the tuning company.

Yes, thats the jist of what i said!

yeh thats the the one and it is called RS TUNER. alot off the CS forum have used them and raved about them. all you do o think, is buy it, load the software etc onto your computer/laptop, bak up your oringinal map (incase you need to put it back on), send a email to fast chips with details of mods etc and they will send you a map to download onto the ecu through the module you get with the package or something along them lines.

do you have to pay for the map seperately or is this included in the package??

if you buy from RStuning the map is included. they actually can send you more than one map for different fuel grades, cat/decat, etc

if you use high octane fuel all the time, the remap will make a huge difference even without any other mods

I had to upload the default Renault map last week when I took my car to the dealer for service and GOD IT WAS LAZY!

RikDJ.png

do you have to pay for the map seperately or is this included in the package??

i beleive there are a few maps on the fastchips site that are free, ie 99 ron and other fuel grades and a group n spec one, custom maps i beleive they charge at about 50 euros a map.

this will probably be the same with the ktec one, general fuel grade or group n maps will be free but custom ones will be charged.

Hi All

Just a Quick Question

Guys On the Honda Forum are Remapping their ECU's with a program called FlashPro. they Purchase the Module For about R5200.
One of the guys ran 106kW ATW before and then a 136kW ATW After.
Does anyone know if we could use the same on the Clio?