Remap: Oop' North?

Hi all

Just had a K-Tec cat back exhaust fitted. It's turned the Clio into an animal!!!!

Question is: the 2.5k flatspot is now really noticeable. I understand a remap will cure this. Anyone know of a place in the Yorkshire area where I could have this done?

Cheers

RSTuning?

I think they are in Leeds.

Renaultsport gurus. You'll be in good hands there.

N0ddie might be worth contacting Paul as a mod see if he can organise a group if there's enough people interested, i'm sure he could offer something

do you ideally need a catback (as a minimum) in order for a remap to be worthwhile?

if your planning on other modifications then do the remap last. i would/did with mine:-

*Destepped/polished throttle body (if it makes any difference)
*matched inlets
*cat back exhaust/ 100 cell sports cat
*panel filter
*CAF to second airbox inlet
*deboxed the front grill/fitted open mouth grill (home made) for the primary induction for the airbox
*silicon hoses (if they make a difference)

everyones different of course, i had it set in my mind at the time what i wanted to do with the car so i didnt have to repeat the remapping process.

but i have heard a few people comment on how better the car drives/responds after a remap on a standard car.

well all I have is a K&N panel filter and my ported and polished TB should come this week. I suppose at the end of the day it depends on what price he quotes if a group buy can be arranged. If its a bargain then I will jump on board now :smile:

Hi all

Just had a K-Tec cat back exhaust fitted. It's turned the Clio into an animal!!!!

Question is: the 2.5k flatspot is now really noticeable. I understand a remap will cure this. Anyone know of a place in the Yorkshire area where I could have this done?

Cheers
You hit the nail on the head it dose turn into a animal with the k-tec.
N0ddie might be worth contacting Paul as a mod see if he can organise a group if there's enough people interested, i'm sure he could offer something
This is a class idea i would be up for this ime due a map,i went down to RS tuning with Henderson last time he went to them and they no there stuff.