Remap: Oop' North?

all 172/182/197/200 throttle bodys (apart from the mk1 172 which is cable throttle body) are all the same. was just asking as ive only ever heard litchy on here do, which a few of us are currently getting it done.

I need an aftermarket catback in my life

Mate: I've had my Clio since 2009 and often complained at how it didn't sound anywhere near as well as it went! Put off getting an exhaust but finally did it. I can tell you the difference is incredible, can't recommend it enough.

I've had Milltek exhausts on my old Clios, but this time went with K-Tec. The balance is perfect, it isn't too noisy/boomy when cruising round, but when you floor it it sounds like a touring car!

all 172/182/197/200 throttle bodys (apart from the mk1 172 which is cable throttle body) are all the same. was just asking as ive only ever heard litchy on here do, which a few of us are currently getting it done.

Should be ok then :thumbsup: only paid £60 for it too which I didnt think was bad especially once I sell my current standard one and get some monies back

yeah theres a k-tec exhaust possibly for sale on here but its for a 200 and I have a 197 :worried:

it will still fit, just wont have the stealth tailpipes that bolt on the end of the tailpipes, could always go to a local custom exhaust garage and get some bolt on tailpipe made to your liking

i thought the tailpipe were shorter on the 200 system than the 197, but looking at the ktec site there more or less the same length. what i was saying, as the tailpipes are slip on anyway you could get some tailpipe made up and have any type of design tailpipe as you choose

now I get you lol, maybe be worth getting this 200 exhaust if possible then and see whats what regarding the need for additional tailpipes

Yeah I would be happy to organise something, we had a meet there at the back end of last year with a few members running their cars. Nobody had a remap at the time but I know of a few members that have had them over the years...

We can get it booked in for a weekend, I will have a look into min numbers.

Whereabouts are you, you could come along to one of the monthly pub evenings in Wakefield if you are local.

Yeah I would be happy to organise something, we had a meet there at the back end of last year with a few members running their cars. Nobody had a remap at the time but I know of a few members that have had them over the years...

We can get it booked in for a weekend, I will have a look into min numbers.

great stuff!you can stick me down for a map.

Whereabouts are you, you could come along to one of the monthly pub evenings in Wakefield if you are local.

Hi Paul

I'm in Brighouse, so not far at all. This club seems like a great way of getting more out of the car and justifying all the bl**dy expense that goes with it, ha ha.