Regional Reps - We need YOU!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
OK peeps

Some areas have enough members in them now, that we need someone to organise the rabble/masses and arrange the convoys to FCS/Trax and obviously, it is compulsory for EVERYONE to attend the Nürburgring trip next year too :wink:

It means you'll be incharge of your rabble in your area, and you can arrange meets and rolling road days etc within your patch, or in another patch.

You will be able to sticky/unsticky threads in your own section, as well as delete :woody:able posts :wink:

Let me know if you are interested :smile::smile::smile::smile:

:ban:

Last edited:
How are the decisions made in the end? I will put myself up for vote for West Midlands!

About time some sort of system was setup lol, i did suggest this over a year ago but the idea died off...

It died last time ben because not enough people put their name down. :worried:
Less than half the areas would have had area reps.

thats very true. but there is a difference between spam and my 100% meat posts lol

some areas still dont need reps do they until they get bigger and require a rep?

I'd happily put my name forward for the west of Scotland but I'm unaware whether or not there are even enough members in this area to merit one. Also I'm relatively new which wont help.

I'd happily put my name forward for the west of Scotland but I'm unaware whether or not there are even enough members in this area to merit one. Also I'm relatively new which wont help.

It matters not how long you have been on here for, it's good you have come forward.

I'm in your patch twice a year anyway, well, Fort William I suppose is classified as the tundra wastes of the Highlands? :rofl: