200: Red Bull RS

Yeh it's at Monaco. Plenty of megs and clios around...

I like the front end just not the back! The decals on the roof look pretty cool too!

12% discount too - tempting? But if I get one through WSR it has to be left hand drive......

It looks like it has a grey checkered roof vinyl in that picture with the Twingo? i hadnt spotted this before but i think its a nice touch!

I like it (But for the 18" wheels).

Like I've said before. Theres nothing Red Bull about it.

would never buy one,

thinking all the normal "not deep into renault sport" girls would think I am a cheap fixing chav puts me off big time,

Car needs to be of good taste esthaetically, this isnt.... just would feel embarresed to drive it...

another thing it is not any better than an ordinary 200 cup...

...I had hoped that a 'Red Bull Edition' would be more of a stripped out racer with a tweek or two under the bonnet and the chassis.....seems like the 182 Trophy is the last of the true specials....

I see on that thread that the South African R27s have the autographs of Alonso and N. Piquet on the plaque. I want the autographs of Alonso and N. Piquet on MY plaque :angry:

...is there a way of getting hold of the Red Bull Racing stickers....paint your front wing yellow and you have a decent copy....I doubt there are any performance upgrades are there?

I see on that thread that the South African R27s have the autographs of Alonso and N. Piquet on the plaque. I want the autographs of Alonso and N. Piquet on MY plaque :angry:

I had the idea of getting them stitched into the seats when I get my I interior done next year.