Rear Discs to buy??

Hi all,

I need some new rear discs for my 197 clio, however im finding it hard to get hold of some decnet ones without paying the earth for them!

Anyone know where i can get some from??

and also someone mentioned that they have got bearings on for the ABS but i have no idea what there on about, so if someone could explain for me that would be great!!

Cheers

You have that right Ralphy, if you become a paid member first you will then get access to the 'Site Trader' section. TwingoGeekeo has loads of great offers on and I am certain that you will save a lot more than the cost of paid membership :smile:

You have that right Ralphy, if you become a paid member first you will then get access to the 'Site Trader' section. TwingoGeekeo has loads of great offers on and I am certain that you will save a lot more than the cost of paid membership :smile:

Cant agree anymore

Hi all,

I need some new rear discs for my 197 clio, however im finding it hard to get hold of some decnet ones without paying the earth for them!

Anyone know where i can get some from??

and also someone mentioned that they have got bearings on for the ABS but i have no idea what there on about, so if someone could explain for me that would be great!!

Cheers

Rear discs should come with new bearings press fitted into the disc itself, if not then its a nightmare to get your old ones out and into the new disc without damaging them.

ABS ring is more or less the same deal although easier to swap over if it isnt supplied.