Real Dry Carbon Rear Defuser

Real Dry Carbon Rear Defuser is available as an option by Renault Japon.
Less weight 30% compared with the original one and centre red LED is switched on-off by rear fog light switch.
Price is £2700 !!!!! not including install fee. Just for your information. I dont choose.

r001.jpg
r002.jpg
r003.jpg
r004.jpg

Thanks Masa, thats certainly interesting.

Whats with the red LED symbol in the middle, is that the logo or something? And also the above is a picture of the Clio197 which i assume is a straight-swap, do you know if they do something similar for the Clio200?

Cheers

been posted before.
its not actually a genuine renault part.
and im sure its cheaper from the original suppliers.

Don't understnad why you would need the fog light in the middle? They're in the light clusters, why bother!

Japanese supplier named "Sifo" produce and sell it to Renault Japon.They have also front real carbon defuser. http://www.sifo.jp/sifo/clio/
The list price is same from Sifo and Renault Japon ,but i think actual price is cheaper from Sifo.
They imitated F1 rain light. But blinking rear light is prohibited ,so they made it as a fog light instead of one in the rear light cluster.

fd-011.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, forget the rear diffuser, the streamline carbon one is nicer...but damn i want that front one!

Even just the splitter would do

Masa!

I dont speak a word of Japanese but i need that front diffuser in my life! On behalf of this community i hereby volunteer you to arrange a groupbuy and bulk shipping to the UK of them!

(and If your feeling generous the same with those tow-eyes)

s09c7rywFz.jpg

Last edited:
That rear diffuser would allow fitment of the facelift tail lamp clusters.

Also the car in the pic is actually a 200. You can tell by the badge, and the straight rather than slash cut tail pipes.

the rear one is quite old was on here a while back, (not worth the money)

the front one does look nice for the 200 tho.

Im on the tow eye front,...in process of trying to make something similar at work, if i can get away with it on the sly ill happily knock more up.

Obviously they will be of high enough strength to be used properly

Epic stuff... Love the front splitter and the Tow Eyes. Sort out a group buy for the Tow Eyes :wink:

The rear diffuser is interesting! Looks pretty good imo, wouldnt buy it, but decent nevertheless.

I am very surprised to see high popularity of the front diffuser among you.
I heard that the front diffuser is a trial production and still is not on sale.
If they start to sell, I will inform you the price:smile:

I think part of the reason for all the interest is the lack of alternatives available currently. This is the first time i have seen a front diffuser being developed, even Renault dont offer one yet (they offer one for the 197).

Its a shame its still being trialed, from the pictures it looks finished when fitted to their car. I look forward to further updates Masa :jase2: