Reacaros or not... poll

Recaros in your clio

• Yes

Votes: 73 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
my dad had a 197 a couple years back without Recaros and i would never get back into standard seats after having the Recaros in my car. They told your back far better and are much more comfortable on long journeys, i'm 6 foot 3 and drove 1800km in one go and came out with no back pains :smile: always had back pains with other seats :worried:

my dad had a 197 a couple years back without Recaros and i would never get back into standard seats after having the Recaros in my car. They told your back far better and are much more comfortable on long journeys, i'm 6 foot 3 and drove 1800km in one go and came out with no back pains :smile: always had back pains with other seats :worried:

As a girl said to me the other night its like your seat is giving you a hug! Lol. she said they were the comfiest seat she had ever sat in lol. After seeing my friends 200 I was so glad I ordered recaros! Standard seats look too chunky to me but its all a matter of opinion

Had some in mine and agree with this, the most comfortable seats I've ever had, so much so I'll be getting some for the next ride! :smile:

I do think far too much emphasis is put on having Recaros' - I've never seen anything like on this forum before, where at times, people have said not to buy a car unless it has Recaros! which i find a bit odd :s

Got them in mine. They're a ******* for getting people/things in the back though... Excuse to lose the rear seats? :smile:

Although I was shocked at how comfy/supportive the regular RS seats are

Also remember with the Recaros that they are really an investment. Very rare to come up for sale and when they do they command a high asking price (Condition dependant of course).

I'll definitely be selling ours when the time comes for the green one to loose some weight and replacing them with some nice Pole Positions.