Reacaros or not... poll

Recaros in your clio

• Yes

Votes: 73 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 30.5%

• Total voters
Can a Mod' add a Poll to this please?

I don't have them in mine, I wasn't too fussed about having them as I like the seating position of the normal seats. They're nice and low and certainly nice and supportive on track. Also, they're easy to live with on the rare occassions that I have to put the babyseat in the back. But in the future I would like a set when Nicole goes ''hardcore'' and becomes Nicole.R... :thumbup:

I wasn't bothered either way when buying the 200. The standard Renault sport seats in my 200 look and feel ace, and apart from the head rest look like the recaros really. As its a road car more than a track car the standard seats make more sense as they are more practical. If it was a totally dedicated track car recaros would be nice.. but even then the standard seats are solid and hold you in. Plus a single bucket seat would be best then anyway. Also I don't think I could live with the rubbish build of the recaros.

I really want them, I've bought 2 sets now but have been d***ed about both times with not being shipped/scammers.... one of which unfortunately was a member here!

I recently bought a Clio RS200 and tested cars with and without Recaro's... I liked the feel of the Recaro seats once seated but they were too much of a pain to get in and out of!! The Recar seats look great I think but perhaps the deciding factor was that even in cars with 10-20,000 miles the driver's seat was showing unacceptable signs of heavy wear....

I think the level of wear is all down to the technique of how you get in and out them.

mine are on 52,000 miles and still look like new