Rain X

I've got rain x and cleaner in 1. Makes the wipers judder at first, but it's good.

you can also get a glass cleaner with the same type of additive in so when you clean them you give them that anti-stick coating :thumbup1:

Yeah used it on the c2 and its really effective. Seems to last for ages too. Could do the whole car in it for epic beading LOL!

That's a polish, not a sealant?

Also, worth looking into the gtechniq stuff, this is probably the best sealant you can get

I'm not sure what it is to be honest Ben but it's brilliant stuff, really is. Also does a good job of reducing condensation on the inside.

Carlack glass sealing kit. Lasted 18 months and still beads. Seriously dont need to use wipers at 70 in rain.

Does this work ok with the auto wipers?

Probably a really dump question but im blonde so its excusable! :smiley:

Does this work ok with the auto wipers?

Probably a really dump question but im blonde so its excusable! :smiley:

:smiley:

It won't effect the wipers working no...

All it does is act in the same way as wax does on paintwork. It helps to repel water and stop water from settling on the surface of the glass. So, at speed, rain drops just stream straight off the screen meaning that you have better visibility so don't need to use your wipers as much. It's more noticeable at higer speeds, the stuff I use really starts to make a difference from about 50MPH upwards.

It looks pretty cool when the water drops are all whizzing up the screen. :smile:

:smiley:

It won't effect the wipers working no...

All it does is act in the same way as wax does on paintwork. It helps to repel water and stop water from settling on the surface of the glass. So, at speed, rain drops just stream straight off the screen meaning that you have better visibility so don't need to use your wipers as much. It's more noticeable at higer speeds, the stuff I use really starts to make a difference from about 50MPH upwards.

It looks pretty cool when the water drops are all whizzing up the screen. :smile:

:smile: Yeh it does look pretty cool! I used to on my old corsa but then they were old fashioned wipers....its been a long week lol!