Racing Blue 197 Cup

Thought it was about time I put up a little progress thread for my car :smile:.

I've had the car for almost a year and absolutely love it!

It's a 57 plate cup in racing blue complete with recaros :smiley:

IMG_1751.jpg

Things started slow, the first few months were taken up tidying the car up and just enjoying it, I fitted a new set of mats and door seals courtesy or Karl. Along with silvervision indicator bulbs. Sat like this for a few months.

Sorry for all the iphone pics...

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

Back in winter!

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

Oh and a sort of stubby aerial, I tried a honda one I had lying around but wasn't happy with the fit so picked this up off ebay for pennys.

IMG_2944.jpg

In the last few weeks I've managed to pick up a pioneer headunit, complete with all the adapers to keep the stalk control. Matches the lighting of the interior perfect too!

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

Mini photo shoot I did not too long back :smile:

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

Got a few things waiting to go on in the next month or so, can't wait!!

Eibach pro's,

IMG_2862.jpg

Genuine 8j cup racer speedlines (courtesey of shakey_hand_man), which I'll be getting refurbed satin or matt black,

IMG_2846.jpg

Thanks for reading :smile:

Looks great. As above though, I think the car would look great with the Eibachs and white Speedlines!

Looks great dude!!

Not a fan of the white are we? I think they'd look the nuts with the blue!

Looks great. As above though, I think the car would look great with the Eibachs and white Speedlines!

I had a mini poll with my mates, and they all said the same. Keep them white! I just don't think my cars 'hard enough' to pull them off? Although I agree it would look the nuts with a cup spoiler too..hmmmm!

Black or white will go tidy with RB, I've got the eibachs, awesome springs!, the drops not the best granted but handling wise it's either improved or I've grown bigger balls :wink:

Thanks Kirsty, looks so good! Really giving me something to think about.

Black or white will go tidy with RB, I've got the eibachs, awesome springs!, the drops not the best granted but handling wise it's either improved or I've grown bigger balls :wink:

Can't wait to get the eibachs on now, even if it only drops 10mm I'll be happy. But looking at your pics it seems a perfect drop in my eyes :smile:.

Thought it was about time I updated this thread,

I've finally got my eibach's on. If anyone is thinking about getting these I say do it! Work really well with cup dampers, give a subtle drop that looks so much better than standard. Handling is now even better :smiley:

Decided to get the cup racers refurbed matt black. Had the centre caps donr the same time too...oh and got some caps to cover my rusty nuts! These fill the arches much better than the standard wheels and no need for spacers:thumbsup:

I'll get some better pics up soon,

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg