R20 BTG - 200 Cup Track Car Blog

What ride height have you gone for? I am still pondering what ride height to go for so the car is low but not at arch liner destruction height.

What ride height have you gone for? I am still pondering what ride height to go for so the car is low but not at arch liner destruction height.

I can go out and measure if you like, although mine kinda was an arch liner destruction height. Under compression the tyre rubbed through them and ripped them to bits so I've taken them off.

I should have said earlier excellent work on the winter maintenance. I do like the way that your car keeps getting upgrades to make it perform better and last longer, without looking for massive power figures.

Reactions: R20BTG
I should have said earlier excellent work on the winter maintenance. I do like the way that your car keeps getting upgrades to make it perform better and last longer, without looking for massive power figures.

Laozi quote: The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as...

Nice update.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing this at a track one day.

Having done my first one on Monday I am looking forward to a few more upgrades to get it dialled in!

Having one like this would be a dream!

That rear beam is beautiful, looking forward to an update on how stiff it is and the bearings.

Did you fix the that NS rear toe? Should be like a completely different car to drive!

Reactions: RSRowe
Yeah we sorted the rear toe at the same time as the camber, I’ll post the updated geo setup when I have the printout. That was the baseline geo result after the beam work, when the spring seats were cut out and the PMS kit welded in. It could be that it’s shifted slightly following the work.

Reactions: LiamP
Thanks for being the Guinea pig

I’m looking forward to some track antics trying to keep up with you on your chunky slicks!

Bought some Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour to give the new Braid Fullrace A a ceramic coating to keep off the muck and brake dust. Makes sense doing it now before the tyres go on:

Attachments

• 64E99340-7830-4F00-A2E8-ADDC325253B8.jpeg
    64E99340-7830-4F00-A2E8-ADDC325253B8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 223ECB25-5D8B-4D47-97C3-72A6401E737E.jpeg
    223ECB25-5D8B-4D47-97C3-72A6401E737E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Bet the wife was well happy about the addition of new wheels then you ceramic coating them on the dining room table [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet the wife was well happy about the addition of new wheels then you ceramic coating them on the dining room table [emoji23]

We’ve been together long enough,
I just get the eye roll. Although I did get the ‘how much were they?’ questions when four white Braid boxes miraculously appeared in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: Joec1996
We’ve been together long enough,
I just get the eye roll. Although I did get the ‘how much were they?’ questions when four white Braid boxes miraculously appeared in the garage.

"They were really cheap, £40 each, there was a pricing error on their site, seriously it's such a bargain love"

"They were really cheap, £40 each, there was a pricing error on their site, seriously it's such a bargain love"

Lovely motor, il be uttering something along the lines of this when 4 boxes land in my garage in a few weeks aswel :grin:

Similar Thread Suggestions