Quick Question regarding 6 CD Changer

That's my next goal but herd all the wiring is under the seat and is hard to refit an after market head unit

hello, i was under that impression too before i changed mine, its really quite easy to be honest. im sure there is guide on the forum.

All the cables which plug into your amp and radio from under your seat are fed from the head unit area, its like a big extension lead which you just unplug then your left with short cables to which you plug your aftermarket into. very easy i promise. Also i highly recommend getting this special lead to make the steering wheel controls work very useful, around the £30.00 mark and again its just all plug and play. ALso i remember there isn't much room for the head unit to slide in so make sure you try and keep all your cables neat and try to push them to 1 side while sliding it in.

I also remember the only problem i had was the aerial, the aerial cable is located under the seat and doesn't come from the head unit area, so you need to run a lead from under your seat to the head unit and make some connections .

I burn my music onto discs via iTunes. I've only ever had a problem with 1 disc, and that worked the first time but then decided to stop working.