Question on prjectors?

Hi all, going to be ordering a set of projectors of Karl for my 197. My mate sells hids and is ordering me some in. Just before I buy them are the just plug and play with the same bulbs now (h7 are they?) And no extra wiring or that is needed for these lights?

Any help is appreciated!!

No point fitting HID's to be honest.

I hear aftermarket ones will be redundant come July because of the new MOT laws....(You need to have washer jets installed and auto leveling)

Oh right okay! Well its only costin me 30 quid for a set so don't mind spending that till july! Got a bulb out anyway so save me replacing that to!

Nope its slim balast! Mates rate haha! He'l be having a lot of sets coming in if anybody would be intrested!

Dilema lol I thought they was just plug and play tbh and just swap the bulbs over! I know the 200 projectors are h1 but does this apply to 197's to?

Yup, 197 projectors are H1 dipped beam and H7 high beam.
And then H7 for the cornering lights iirc (just to plug the holes).
Indicators and parks are the same.

ive got hids on my gordini and they are a million times better than the standard bulbs i wouldnt go back to the standard bulbs if you paid me. only thing is that ull need to get the bumper off and headlights out to fit them, doesnt take long tho!

Similar Thread Suggestions