Bush Question

Tarticmonkey

Paid Member
Got a questions about bushes.

Just opened my front arm ones and I've ordered purple rather than black for the rear arm bush.

Would I be alright running different hardness of bushes on the same arm or is it going to be make the suspension act a bit weird?

All other bushes upfront are black as in engine mounts.

Due to my laziness of not opening / looking at the box properly I have missed the date to send these back now sadly and would rather use them than order more and deal with selling these on a facebook page.

Reactions: EthanMenace
Are you talking about the rear beam bushes?

I don't think you will really notice a difference with the bushes in the rear beam. I have spherical bearings in my rear beam and I have not noticed a great deal of difference over the purple PowerFlex bushes we had in there before.

Just to add another opinion, I had black on the front and a superpro on the rear and it caused me issues, basically dynamic toe on acc/deceleration but I think this is more because of the quality of superpro so you will probably be fine.

Reactions: Tarticmonkey
Super pro are the ones to have. Liams comment ties in a little with my experience, in that I noticed no difference between the powerflex and completely shagged standard bushes.

It was one of the decision points into why I stopped selling them.

Has anyone tried the caster adjustment and camber adjustment bushes from Powerflex for the front arms?

Has anyone tried the caster adjustment and camber adjustment bushes from Powerflex for the front arms?
Yep

Fitted a set to my friends car and he’s had no trouble with them.
People always flap about how they move, but we’ve not seen any movement in them and he’s an absolute savage on track.

Reactions: VeiRoNv2
Yep

Fitted a set to my friends car and he’s had no trouble with them.
People always flap about how they move, but we’ve not seen any movement in them and he’s an absolute savage on track.
Thanks,I have read a few people complain but i found that hard to believe,i got a set for mine,i'll make sure to torque them up properly and mark them so i can easily check over time.