Quattro A4 avant, pictures added.

As I'm on here I'll do a little run down:

Audi A4 B7 1.8T S-Line Quattro Avant Rosso Red
163bhp
Full factory fitted Bose sound system
Parking sensors
Blah blah blah

So far I'm massively impressed, I needed to get a car completely different from the clio so I wouldn't have the excuse to compare, but you know what..... it is just as capable! I've been testing hard and it's like driving on rails set by the clio!! :wink: :wink: ! In fact I'd go as far to say it handles and holds the road nearly as well as the clio! After picking it up and getting it on a dual carriage way I gave it the beans with my dad following behind in his Gti 30 edition, he could not believe the pace it set, of course if he kept pushing he would have got past me, but he admits he was still having to push his hard to keep up the pace! (Obviously lieing!)

So all I all a good replacement! And it's nice to have a mega sound system for a change!

Plans:

AMD re-map too 210bhp
Rotiform 18 BLQ's + sticky tyres
H&r springs
Upgrade the head unit (kenwood?)
Hekos
Lamin-x on front and rear lights
Pressed.metal number plates
Steering wheel and gear knob re-trim

Pictures coming soon.

Last edited:
Handles and holds the road better? :giggle:

I'mma kidding

Looking forward to you getting some pictures up mate and the spec looks nice! Hope the German wagon looks after you.

I can't see how a heavier car with just a 1.8T and 163 Hp is quicker and handles better than the Clio? And it's just the A4, not the sports one like an S model or Rs4

ye thought all audis are nose heavy making the handling terrible. its probably a case where its quieter and more comfortable leaving you less connected and seems like you are very confused LOL

Dad has the Sline A4 (saloon not avant) with most the options ticked and all factory lowered and sports suspension etc and yes, very good car but they don't handle as well as the clio. Hopefully replacing it soon with an S5 and even still, i cant imagine it will be as good as the clio in the corners.

Anywho, glad your enjoying :thumbup:

Ouch rough crowd I did forgot to add it's the s-line version. I'll amend previous comments, it's not as sharp and agile, yes, But for a front heavy 1.8T it holds the road very well and eats the b roads still with 163bhp :wink: . It is a cruiser no argument or getting around that true fact, I have no intentions of trying to compare it to my clio. All I'm saying is that compared with other ESTATE cars out there it come closer to home for what I'm used to and AT LEAST ITS NOT A VOLVO!! And It's gunna be a real street cruiser once the 're map and rotiforms are on.

Thanks for all the comments though, nice to see a car splitting opinion!! Haha

Glad you are happy with it buddy! good to see some pictures up.

This weekend, I'll give it a good clean and take some. Been a busy few days. It's being used loads already because my dad's gti got side swiped by a white van driver on his way home with me on Saturday, so until it's repaired mine is working double. But yes pictures Sat or Sunday.

didn't you say you remapped it to 210BHP,

eats the b roads still with 163bhp :wink:

Thanks for all the comments though, nice to see a car splitting opinion!! Haha[/QUOTE]

No re map yet, need to save a few pennies first. soon.............. :smile: it will be I interesting to see what difference it makes in the real world.

pictures

WP_002724.jpgWP_002722.jpgWP_002721.jpgWP_002720.jpg

needs a good clay and polish, but not bad for a 9year old motorway cruiser!

3.jpg
with a set of these in spring!! :smile:

Been a while since being on here, site looks wicked!! Update on the car, heko deflectors on now and some Euro style stickers! Need to get the boot and rear bumper 're sprayed due to some rust patches, so when that's gunna be sprayed it will have a complete de badged on the rear and get the new wheels on! Gunna look goooooood!