quad bike.?

They are good fun but VERY dangerous,we normally go out in pairs and its a good crack, especially in the summer. My 700 Raptor will wheelie at will and 2 up its a struggle to the front down.

Roundabouts and sharp corners can be a real knightmare if you don't know what you're doing and it will soon spit you off. TBH, I'm surprised the government havent cracked down on them as they are dangerous. You dont even have to wear a helmet if you don't want to. Riding on the road they also "feel" illegal for some weird reason..lol

My advice is, if you just want the crack with some mates, buy some half decent Pit bikes as they are a lot cheaper and a laugh a minute too. heres the Raptor:

CIMG2060.jpg

heres my X-sport pit bike:

photo-2.jpg

Last edited:
Crashed a quad when I was on holiday, the think was buggered before I even drove it kept vearing off to the left, ended up clipping a curb and flipping the thing on top of me!
Very dangerous machines, although they are fun off road.

Wouldnt touch those quads you linked to with a barge pool. Cheap, break alot, spares are hard to get. Cant go wrong with honda, yamaha etc etc

We have pitbikes but they are just as much unreliable. Chinese ****eee

284499_10150758492890105_607160104_20075852_2693953_n.jpg

281654_10150758491480105_607160104_20075836_2195978_a.jpg

Bloody dangerous!!!!!

Could not have put it better,

and with cheap stuff, same old sayin buy cheap, pay dear.

get a bike instead. or a decent breed of quad. speaking from experience, i broke my pelvis last year coming of a road bike, things can go wrong very quickly, with bikes quads ect,

and most times its other people you have to watch for.

Ye, I wouldn't bother. Not unless I lived on a farm and had loads of land to play off road.

This bit made me cringe;

In regards to the spare parts, I have absolutely every possible spare part that you may require for this bike in case anything was required in future.

Total fail.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Meado Gallery 21
Stevoox Other Marques 3
J General Chat 11
930Tech Spotted 0
Gouldy Other Marques 24