Quadcopter footage of my RS200!

Meado

Gold Member
Greetings guys!

Me and Two of my good pals from work decided that if we have snow over the Christmas period we would get the Lumineer Quadcopter out and give it a blast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2xvnGuAyEc

A bit of story behind this whole thing on a more personal note from me, Ashley Leung who owns the Quadcopter and has done the video/score has now left the country to travel around the world for 2+ years videoing all he can and documenting next too everything. He really is an amazing guy and if ever any of you guys would like something like this feel free to drop me a message and we can arrange anything for when hes back.

All 3 of us in the car, myself Jake Mead, Ashley Leung with the Copter and Stee Simons a very talented new recruit at work who will be replacing Ash; All work for a company called Inside Out that mainly deal with timelapse photography, Feel free to check it out at https://www.youtube.com/user/IOTimelapse.

Many thanks and enjoy!

Jake

What an awesome video, I really enjoyed that! Hope the copter survived the scrap with the tree!

Really awesome, very pleasant to watch :thumbsup:

I do think you could quite easily do a contrast to this though, focusing on speed with a more aggressive sound, capturing some angles of the clio flying round corners etc.

Potential plans in the future but we had to be careful with all the Christmas newbies buying them and flying them into buildings... Police are watching them like hawks...

Thanks alot for the comments guys :smile:
[MENTION=39785]dajones[/MENTION] if you have some cash for a gimbal i'd recommend one completely!

[MENTION=51770]Meado[/MENTION]
this is my "foot in the door" quad. Didnt want to buy a all guns and blazing ready built without knowing how it works. Will be building a larger one soon :smiley:

I want that dog.

What a video. I love it. Not often a video can keep me engaged for the whole duration

Awesome video, enjoyed watching it (even without the sound at work), will have to take another look when I get in!

Nice work.

[MENTION=4849]Jcs[/MENTION] He's an absolute nutter! Frank the Dogue aha!

Thanks for the awesome comments again guys :smile:

Argh I need to get myself one of these :tongueout:.

I have seen a few reviews on the Parrot ones are these any good or what would anyone recommend?

That is such a cool video!

Theres a few guys over here take videos etc with drones, awesome line of work!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ashton Clio General Chat 6
M Gallery 23