PX price for mr R27 against a 200

PX price for my R27 against a 200

car in delers today for a service and some warranty work, as a matter of curiosity i decided to get a price for my LY R27 against a 200 in alien green with the cup bits

px price for mine £8,750
price for AG 200 £16,365

this leaves a balance of £7,615

"but we can do a bit better if you place your order by Sunday". ARGHHHHH
when i asked why there is a standard 197 nimbus on the forecourt with 11,500 on the window apprently this is because it's oly done 20k miles where mine has done 32k.
do i look as green as the 200 i'm interested in

so look like i'll be holding on to it for a bit longer now i know i could sell privately i was just testing the water also i'd have to wait till March.

Last edited:
thats taking the piss! i just px'd mine for the megane @ £10500 6 weeks ago and i got £8300 px for my clio, normal 197 in rb colour 56 plate 32000 on the clock fsh etc + needed to new front tyres.
tell em to do one LOL
drifter

...I was offered £12,500 for my cup (08 16k miles) about three weeks ago agains a new 200 in RB with some trimmings for £18,500......an excellent offer, but I just can't bring myself to be so extrav as to let a car go that I've only just got run in!!

...I reckon you can sell it private farily easily for closer to 11 or 12k...put it on Piston Heads, then go to Renault with a bag of cash!!

Carpeople offered £7700 for mine as it stands or £8000 if I put it back to standard.
32k, 06.

Hylton Renault offered me £10.5 k for my 57 plate 197 with 17k on the clock against a black 200. Bit of a wobble but can't accept 17K against a standard 200 without recaro's.

Hylton Renault offered me £10.5 k for my 57 plate 197 with 17k on the clock against a black 200. Bit of a wobble but can't accept 17K against a standard 200 without recaro's.

That seems good to me. Was that the black 200 in the show room? Looks good apart from the wheels and dent in the bootlid.

TBH I think your stealers were tryin t live up t their reputation! I paid 11k for mine in jan and was offered 11k for it in oct when I had my service. As I said in another thread my local dealer just sold one for 13450 with 27k on the clock so I wouldnt take 8 at all!

car in delers today for a service and some warranty work, as a matter of curiosity i decided to get a price for my LY R27 against a 200 in alien green with the cup bits

px price for mine £8,750
price for AG 200 £16,365

this leaves a balance of £7,615

"but we can do a bit better if you place your order by Sunday". ARGHHHHH
when i asked why there is a standard 197 nimbus on the forecourt with 11,500 on the window apprently this is because it's oly done 20k miles where mine has done 32k.
do i look as green as the 200 i'm interested in

so look like i'll be holding on to it for a bit longer now i know i could sell privately i was just testing the water also i'd have to wait till March.

For info....1st week of oct px'd my 07 197 23k no toys for £9750....they are lifting your leg mate at that price

Not the same car but went to have a look at a 370z at the nissan garage the other night and they had a AB 197, 56 plate with upgraded stereo and climate control for £11995. When I asked how much they would give me for mine the bloke looked and said probably no more than £9000. So 3k mark up to sell it on.

The renault dealer is behind the nissan dealer and got brand new 200's for 3 or 4 k more.

CROOKS!!!

Not the same car but went to have a look at a 370z at the nissan garage the other night and they had a AB 197, 56 plate with upgraded stereo and climate control for £11995. When I asked how much they would give me for mine the bloke looked and said probably no more than £9000. So 3k mark up to sell it on.

The renault dealer is behind the nissan dealer and got brand new 200's for 3 or 4 k more.

CROOKS!!!

They took the wife's on a cash sale of £9700 after two weeks in the autotrader without a sniff and it was in there at £9600 in the end

Silver with spoiler and skirts 07 plate if it's about?

That seems good to me. Was that the black 200 in the show room? Looks good apart from the wheels and dent in the bootlid.

It was, but that's not a good deal when you take into account that 200 is up for 18K and it doesn't have Recaro's. Looking for something other than black.

i went into Renault today to enquire about full leather and carbon interior and they had 2 197,s forsale,

a red 1 totally standard, and a white cup with black speedlines neither had recaro,s both cars are on 08 plates and both cars are up for £12,995.

not sure on mileage tho couldnt see,lol

the used 197 values over the summer actually went up.... i nearly let mine go for 9k, then glasses guide put it up by about £200p/m. I think a private sale would be a good idea in this scenario