Pure Motorsport exhaust

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Has anyone ran a full engine back (Manifold, sports cat or decat, rear section) system on here?

With a sports cat and everything else listed above it still comes in cheaper than the Akra which I've ran on my 2 previous AG 200s.

Not many vids/reports kicking about though.

lewishunter98

Paid Member
I know of a guy who's running a ktec manifold with the rest being PMS (can't imagine sound changing too much between manifolds) & he said it is loud. But he said he got 89db static at Combe and Donny, so it passed track limits

But it's meant to be quite boomy/droney

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Yeah. I think I'd go down the manifold+sports cat+silencer+rear section to help with the drone a bit. The garage that do the work on had a full K-tech engine back system in and said it sounded amasing.

MarcB

Paid Member
Yeah. I think I'd go down the manifold+sports cat+silencer+rear section to help with the drone a bit. The garage that do the work on had a full K-tech engine back system in and said it sounded amasing.
This I can confirm as they tried to get me to buy one.

I just repaired my Flexi instead

Markie

Paid Member
I am having my PMS manifold (been in the garage for a year) fitted along with a custom resonated TIG welded exhaust with sports cat at the end of April. Can provide feedback when done! whole lot including labour will end up only costing slightly more than an Akra cat back.

Reactions: N0ddie