Pure Motorsport 197/200 Exhaust

pdd144c

Paid Member
Anyone got one of these fitted to a 197/200? Looks a good quality exhaust, and price is good too. Do they still suffer from the usual flat spot, and what are they like noise wise at motorway speeds?

Cheers!

I've got this exhaust on my Clio turbo, just got it because I thought it was layed out nicer and was different haha!
Cant comment on flatspots and noise as I'm running the r26 engine etc

Hi,

Yes, flatspot will happen. It removes the second cat, standard Renault Mapping does not like this. Can be mapped out though.

I personally like the sound. Its quite raspy up the rev range, its fairly quiet when off the throttle. As I said in PM, there's a few vids floating round of mine, should give you an idea.

Has anyone of you got a link for it?
I'm having one fitted to my megg'ed clio but haven't actually seen one

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Has anyone of you got a link for it?
I'm having one fitted to my megg'ed clio but haven't actually seen one

if your meg'd they now do specific exhausts for these conversion, best to call them and ask, I was told about these when I asked what I was after

Looks like a good system, but why so expensive? All it has is a single backbox. Even the Oreca can be had for £350 brand new

if your meg'd they now do specific exhausts for these conversion, best to call them and ask, I was told about these when I asked what I was after
This is the one I'm getting. I should actually have the one and only to be fitted as I've got the prototype. It's 3" rather than the 2.5"
Saying that, my build is on the 3 month period now so it maybe that someone else has one before mine got round to be put on the car.