proud clio 200 owner west midlands

Welcome to the site, another West Midlander! We'll have to organise a meet maybe? I oftern go toward six ashes down the country lanes, a mate of mine lives near the Red Lion in Bobbington! They're awsome!

Is that Himely House in the background of your pictures? I tried to upload some pictures using the proper site method but it didn't work :worried: !

yeh ciderhouse is just down the road from six ashes, been a great day down there today, mega hot and plenty of flange aswel, lol.

Err did someone say flange ... It's 127 miles from me Ryan but if you say it worth it then I'm there lol

plenty of it, the carpark get quite blocked up though, ive paniced a few times down there. but nice day doen there to be fair in the sun, you have to put up with the chavs though.

Welcome to the site, another West Midlander! We'll have to organise a meet maybe? I oftern go toward six ashes down the country lanes, a mate of mine lives near the Red Lion in Bobbington! They're awsome!

Is that Himely House in the background of your pictures? I tried to upload some pictures using the proper site method but it didn't work :worried: !

I know him, he came to look at my car he has a blue 197 his dad owns bob richardsons tools if thats the one pal.

Ye its himly house had a drive right around and pulled up doing me own photo shoot wanted find a good backgound and thats the best could think of 8)

was that you i saw today mate, im pretty sure i met you before somewhere.

I know him, he came to look at my car he has a blue 197 his dad owns bob richardsons tools if thats the one pal.

Ye its himly house had a drive right around and pulled up doing me own photo shoot wanted find a good backgound and thats the best could think of 8)

Na, my mate has got an MG ZR. I'm going to have to find some more places for pics.

was that you i saw today mate, im pretty sure i met you before somewhere.

ye mate that was me,probably seen me about or down ciders probably.

Yes lads theres plenty of totty down there when the suns out.Nice afternoon out down there the drive and that is good as its out in the country.

Use go down on me suzuki ltr 450 rippin the lanes up haha

Similar Thread Suggestions