Did the clio proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raced a corsa vxr earlier. Was running at 240bhp. And tbh I'm very proud of my clio the corsa was only a car length infront on full power I had him off the line till 3rd gear and well the breaks was fine for me but his over heated and it's the first time I've gave it 99% and the clio handles like a bitch. I went around a corner about 100 maybe alittle more and he was about 15 car lengths behind, I did take it quick tho I was about going sidewards but still. But I pulled over to talk to him he's so shocked that it's not go a turbo he said it goes like made for a car without one and he's told me I should take driving lesson for track and get on a track. He said I'm a very good driving in that way he said he's been doing racing (ontrack) for years and has told me I need to start.
Plus this has made me want my meg 250 engine even more now.
So very happy with the Clio ATM :smile:

This is the kind of driving that tars other innocent more sensible owners with a bad reputation. Congratulations on propagating the negative stereotypes that impacts everyone else's insurance premiums and contributes to the arguments made by such lovely organisation as Brake et al.

I'm glad you're pleased with the car, they're a fantastic package and the best place for them and this driving is the track so that was good advice (probably a rare thing from a Vauxhall owner).

What an absolute bellend.

I could expand on this and give you my reasons for calling you one, but it appears that you have the IQ of a house brick and that the best part of your dad's muck dribbled its way onto the mattress at the time of your conception. I genuinely hope you blow the engine or suffer catastrophic gearbox failure with one of your well good traffic light launches before you have the chance to injure somebody. Why couldn't you have just bought a Saxo or a Corsa!?! They already have reputations of being driven by complete oxygen thieves, it would have saved you dragging down the image of the Clio. F?ck it, no point going on at you, probably confused you enough already with my big words and innuendo.

RESTECP BRO.

Raced a corsa vxr earlier. Was running at 240bhp. And tbh I'm very proud of my clio the corsa was only a car length infront on full power I had him off the line till 3rd gear and well the breaks was fine for me but his over heated and it's the first time I've gave it 99% and the clio handles like a bitch. I went around a corner about 100 maybe alittle more and he was about 15 car lengths behind, I did take it quick tho I was about going sidewards but still. But I pulled over to talk to him he's so shocked that it's not go a turbo he said it goes like made for a car without one and he's told me I should take driving lesson for track and get on a track. He said I'm a very good driving in that way he said he's been doing racing (ontrack) for years and has told me I need to start.
Plus this has made me want my meg 250 engine even more now.
So very happy with the Clio ATM :smile:

How many breaks did you stop for during this amazing encounter? Did you have sandwiches?

Haha,

you have just made yourself sound like a complete tool,

if I were you I'd be deleting this post, or edit it to just saying nothing!

Locking this thread down for two reasons.

1) We don't condone driving like an idiot on public roads, get yourself on a track. At least keep it for yourself.

2) To save you from all the abuse you're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.