proud clio 200 owner west midlands

New member from west midlands, i own a clio 200 cup and juist saying hi to everyone.I've added a few photo's of my car.It's in standard form at the minute but are looking at developing performance and styling parts as i go along with it.

Attachments

• 16012010071.jpg
    16012010071.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 58
  • !Btv1!PQEWk~$(KGrHqYH-DIEvy1BY6,CBL9Rr,qZm!~~_12.jpg
    !Btv1!PQEWk~$(KGrHqYH-DIEvy1BY6,CBL9Rr,qZm!~~_12.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 51
  • !Btv1F)gCGk~$(KGrHqUH-C8EvEy12gnWBL9Rr5NN2w~~_12.jpg
    !Btv1F)gCGk~$(KGrHqUH-C8EvEy12gnWBL9Rr5NN2w~~_12.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 42
  • !Btv1jDgEWk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEvs!1RVt7BL9RuUmWo!~~_12.jpg
    !Btv1jDgEWk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEvs!1RVt7BL9RuUmWo!~~_12.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 39
  • !Btv1MVQCWk~$(KGrHqQH-CgEvpZvB8fHBL9Rs,UD)w~~_12.jpg
    !Btv1MVQCWk~$(KGrHqQH-CgEvpZvB8fHBL9Rs,UD)w~~_12.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 53
welcome mate, another from coseley i see, ive seen you about last weekend, down kford kfc and driving through sedgeley last sunday.

welcome mate, another from coseley i see, ive seen you about last weekend, down kford kfc and driving through sedgeley last sunday.

Alrite mate ye was probably on way back from cider house go down on sundays when the weathers nice good drive down there through them lanes down to six ashes :thumbup:.seen you down there a few times as yours allways been a f1 because im sure you didnt have the recaros in before and then was up renault the other week yours was parked outside n thought you had a f1 now.

Alrite mate ye was probably on way back from cider house go down on sundays when the weathers nice good drive down there through them lanes down to six ashes :thumbup:.seen you down there a few times as yours allways been a f1 because im sure you didnt have the recaros in before and then was up renault the other week yours was parked outside n thought you had a f1 now.

nah its a non cup 197, still the same car brought some recaros from a lad off here, and ive got matt black style F1 graphics, it was down renault prob getting the seats configured to the ecu. this was at 7ish at night when i saw ya, i was in the clifton beer garden. you going down tomorrow, mite make an appearenece down there tomorrow.

Welcome to the site, another West Midlander! We'll have to organise a meet maybe? I oftern go toward six ashes down the country lanes, a mate of mine lives near the Red Lion in Bobbington! They're awsome!

Is that Himely House in the background of your pictures? I tried to upload some pictures using the proper site method but it didn't work :worried: !

Similar Thread Suggestions