Private Messaging tip :o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
When you are getting near your private messaging limit (200 for paid members, 100 for registered members), be sure to delete some of the old messages otherwise you won't be able to receive any messages when you have reached your limit!

Just a little tip incase people can't send you a PM :eek::chair:

might be a money making thing for jase as i'd be willng to pay extra i hate deleting messages incase i need em in future. i have 3500 in my msn box lol thats unread lmao

Not aimed at you at all matey :smile:

There are a few who are nearing the limit, and there was one ON the limit lol!!!

:chair:

ha ha well i might suggest my suggestion to jase and see what he says. thanks for PM' ing me neways as i prob wudve forgot to do it.

Might start "platinum members" or something.?
£20...
Life time membership
500 pm's
2 small free stickers
platinum members only section

what we think.???

Yup I'd buy would additional memebt just pay the diffrence . ?

Could also do a special platinum 197sticker

Not sure about how it would work with members that have already paid tbh arron.
Just an idea so would need to look into it a bit more.

Liking the sticker idea though. The vinyl would have to be shiny chrome I recon. Or what about gold member in stead with gold stickers.?

Yeh silver gold whatever . Gold would look better I gues .

Think as has been said will be a good way to raise site funds as I'm sure the majority of paid members will take I up .

unLike other sites 197.net allows alot of access to 90% of sub forums to unpaid members where as other forum limit access alot .

I personally would like to see alot more paid members. For the money it's well with it and there are alot of unpaid regular contributers :-(

Great idea on the gold membership though mate . Will be happy to help if I can .

yeah thats a great idea jase. (and me) lol im up for that i wudnt say lifetime membership though as then its sold and theres no more help for the site. maybe 2 years something like that or £10 a year just so the site keeps getting money. i like the sound of platinum member though

Flyers is no problem chappo, got a few more printed ready for FCS anyways.
Maybe could do 2 high level memberships then...?
Gold...500 pm's £20 2 years membership.
plantinum...750 pm's £40 lifetime membership.
will sort something out either way.
Open to suggestions about this.
???