Prices!

Just brought a new set of wheels from RalphyBMW and need to get my tyres changed over and wheels balanced.
How much should i be looking at for that?
Ive just been quoted £71!! by a local garage, surely that cant be right! its hardly an hours work!

Cheers

I usually end up paying around a 10er each wheel. And thats a guy coming to the house to do it.

are these local tyre shops or national ones? i find it hard to believe ive been quoted £71! lol i thought between £5-10. Under £50 at least but no luck, will try a few more places on monday when there open.

I get on really well with bloke at challenger near me so he does things cheap for cash but I do know proper price for balancing wheels is £6 +vat per wheel.

Sounds like there trying to have me over. Gutted i couldnt get my new wheels on but so glad i walked away, would of been horrified if id paid £71 and you guys say between £5and £10 lol

Place I had mine done at charged £20/wheel and I was so paranoid about them getting damaged that I paid it. Then had to go back because they hadn't balanced them properly.