197: Possibly looking at selling up

:s

as per title really, If I do decide to sell up, im guessing Ill be better putting back as close to standard as possible?

to people that have done it before (ie selling up ) where did you sell? did you sell private or trade in?

How come your selling up mate? Thought u had loads of plans? Standard as possible is best, would imagine most people sell on here and the usual places.

Im unsure tbh, just had an online quote from we buy any car that come back at £6300.

Ive had it for two years now mikey, starting to get bored ( thats a record for me!!)
just fancy something different with a turbo, or supercharged or something

its an 06 FF in Ultra Red
Black Roof
Black Mirrors
Black Wheels
Full system decatted from manifold
lowered 40mm
carbon badges all round
Alpine bluetooth head unit
Alpine type s components all round
Carbon Bonnet, Full carbon Interior ( would be sold)

theyve had problems with the ecu though havent they?? not heard anything on the t/c for the 197 for a while

Im unsure tbh, just had an online quote from we buy any car that come back at £6300.

Ive had it for two years now mikey, starting to get bored ( thats a record for me!!)
just fancy something different with a turbo, or supercharged or something
yea and when they come to see it they say £5500

How much are you looking for and whats the spec

Have you got an itch go come back to the French side? :wink:

I honestly didn't realise you had the car that long!

WBAC are a joke and not worth your time fella! They have been given a bo**ocking by the OFT over the way they are dealing, steer clear! :smile:

Fair enough dude. Buy a megane trophy or R26. Stage 1 it and put 888's on, thats under 1k of mods and its a weapon! Had a go in a mates trophy (no diff in that) with that combo of mods and was just amazing. Drives the same as the clio and was so easy and quick but still just as fun! Megs need stage 1 imo, bit bland without. U can pick good ones up for 6.5k.

Have you seen how much a "GOOD" R26R will set you back.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Stunning cars mind.