Polo GT Blue

Hmm... it might not map at all tom. Some of the new cars ECUs are locked. If it does map though, i would have thought 180 is possible with no other hardware.

Its a brilliant idea though, I mean lets face it, who out of all of us sits at 70mph on the motorway and is happy that our short gearing and 2ltr capacity cars are chugging fuel just to maintain a constant speed? When you accelerate is when you want the engine and its power. Very clever those Germans aren't they...

Polo blue gt is definetly in my waiting list. Dont know when we will have those for test drive. Cant even think about manual when dsg is option.

Its a brilliant idea though, I mean lets face it, who out of all of us sits at 70mph on the motorway and is happy that our short gearing and 2ltr capacity cars are chugging fuel just to maintain a constant speed? When you accelerate is when you want the engine and its power. Very clever those Germans aren't they...

at copying good ideas and then making people think its thier idea then yes!

Chrysler 300C has the have it engine shut down at slow speeds and then you put you foot down and the V8 come alive i know which id rather have [:wink:]