Apologises Now For South West Members

Roy

clio197.net legend
If your around Looe,Polperro,Newquay the next 5 days if there's a Nimbus 197 causing tail backs its the wife driving not me :worried: Please wave no middle fingers lol its her age.(the wife not the car)

Its always good to get away, and the weather's supposed to pick up a good bit on Saturday. Enjoy.

Have a great time Roy. I love Cornwall as had 3 family holidays a year down there through my childhood. Check out church cove! Used to love sitting on the bench at the top of the hill next to the lighthouse.

One of my best mates lives in Polperro, he comes down to us in St Austell though so rarely around that way but will keep an eye out as not far away.

I think there's only me and Matt as Cornish members and I've never met or seen him lol

One of my best mates lives in Polperro, he comes down to us in St Austell though so rarely around that way but will keep an eye out as not far away.

I think there's only me and Matt as Cornish members and I've never met or seen him lol

seen I 200 in red that's all :worried:

I take it you managed to not kill each other over the weekend then mate??

Hope you enjoyed the escape from home for a few days

we had a nice summer down here this year, some great driving roads too! Myself and my Mrs bro have a 197, so get to enjoy them a fair bit :wink:

There are some nice twisty roads down there mate just that I can't drive them :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions