Plus side of Age

Cheaper car insurance!!!

I'm 24 now and insurance is due for renewal in 2 weeks.

Due to my previous employer paying my insurance I now have star with only 1 years no claims on 57 plate 197 with admiral......

£455 with admiral and as my parents both with Admiral the multi car brings it down to £376.

Offer I could not refuse!

Boring post just needed to share m joy with someone and as I'm in the middle of the Atlantic I thought it best be yo guys.

Wish I was just 24 lol!!!!

Lucky whippersnapper! Icebergs there?

Not this far south I hope, have t leave at up to th duckies to steer unfortunately, I downstairs making the thing move haha. Although she is a pretty big vesel so anythings possible I guess.

**quickly says prayers**

Help!!!!!!!!! My youngest daughter is 25.Now I know I'm old:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

I was with admiral when I was younger as they were always the cheapest. Anyone know of any other hidden insurance gems?

I'm 24 and my insurance is 5k lol with 0 NCB. (I had an accident last year) :worried: I so so so hope it goes down at renewal time...

I would be happy if my insurance was double yours lol.

25 with 3years NCB, clean everything and I paid £780 with greenlight. You must be low miles and just S&D.

I'm 24 and my insurance is 5k lol with 0 NCB. (I had an accident last year) :worried: I so so so hope it goes down at renewal time...

How!?!?!

I have 1 fault claim from early 2011, 0 NCB, 23 years old and fully comp on my 200 is £1600 :tongueout:anic:

Also, Jonny how's sea life treating you? Sick of staring at steel bulkheads all day yet :lol: I'm almost halfway through a 4 month contract already sick of it lol

5 bloody k:zomg::zomg:

Mines with admiral at £610 fully comp and I'm 24

Am shopping at moment 30 with 8 years NCD own another car which is meant to bring it down and it's still £800! Postcode is supposed to be a good one too :s