OEM Stereo plus Info Display options

Hi,

Which were the OEM options for a '09 Clio Sport regarding Stereo?
In combination with the radio display? There were 2 types of non-satnav displays if I'm not mistaken?

This one:
30mxzl5.jpg

And this higher-graphic one (sorry for the pic):
hqdefault.jpg

This is the RS monitor display?
8634395229_c72cfb0cd5.jpg

It came with these three HUs?

1. Standard
CIMG0221.jpg

2. Cabasse with 6CD changer under the passenger seat:
2liv8dl.jpg

3. What's this?
8635512056_98b3f37721.jpg

Any OEM bluetooth stereos?

The 197 I'm picking up tomorrow has a shitload of Alpine stuff inside (but outdated, IVA-D310R, with navi module, camera module etc.) which I'm looking to maybe remove, and put in Alpine IDE-178BT, or even go via OEM route.
In my Twingo I had a display similar to the 'RS monitor display' as shown before, with OEM BT, so this will be missed.

This 197 has the 'high-graphic' info screen, which only displays the clock and temperature, as there is no Alpine adapter for display and remote control stalk.
Also it has a box below the passenger seat, which is missing the CD changer.

What would be the recommendations? To keep this old Alpine shit and just add the adapter? Sell everything, put in some better OEM stereo? Sell everything, get the IDE-178BT and the adapter? :smiley:

Goddamnit.

There is another non satnav display which is a mix of the first and second one, there are quite a few for some reason. Btw the stalk control adapter is fairly priced, but the display adapter is about £100

Reactions: ZigaClio
There is another non satnav display which is a mix of the first and second one, there are quite a few for some reason. Btw the stalk control adapter is fairly priced, but the display adapter is about £100

Well how to tell which one I have? It's not the first one, and as it currently displays only time and temperature and there is no OEM stereo, I don't know if it's the one from 2nd image, or some other kind.
Regarding adapter, APF-D102RE is the one I'm looking at - should be stalk and display, I can get one locally new for ca 45 quid.

So there was no OEM solution with Bluetooth?

My apologies, I think you're right in there only being two displays. I believe bluetooth was an option for the Clio 200s and they had a headunit like in the third picture you've posted.

Well how to tell which one I have? It's not the first one, and as it currently displays only time and temperature and there is no OEM stereo, I don't know if it's the one from 2nd image, or some other kind.
Regarding adapter, APF-D102RE is the one I'm looking at - should be stalk and display, I can get one locally new for ca 45 quid.

So there was no OEM solution with Bluetooth?

Where can you get th eAPF-D102RE for £45 please as I will take one???

My apologies, I think you're right in there only being two displays. I believe bluetooth was an option for the Clio 200s and they had a headunit like in the third picture you've posted.

My 200 has headunit 3...... and display 1.

Yeah the 200s ha/ option 3 with the other 2 being in the 197s...

Good at complicating things Renault!

Are the displays interchangeable? Plug and play? And would a 200 stereo like on pic 3 work in a 197?