picking this up on wednesday!

Carbon wrap the diamond on the front and that will look ace. Looks lowered too

I saw that- you have a good car, Xenons, Splitter,skirts & spoiler all thrown in at the dealers ingorance!!!!

Steve

thanks all, working on later tomorrow so will be a mad rush when I finish!

only live 8 miles from work so shouldnt be too bad, can have more fun on the weekend now though lol

what should i expect in actual mpg? have heard as high as 35mpg though i'd imagine it's more around 20-25?

I saw that- you have a good car, Xenons, Splitter,skirts & spoiler all thrown in at the dealers ingorance!!!!

Steve

Looks like no Xenons to me, (no washer jets) just looks like projector headlights with cornering light.

Nice car tho

welcome

:welcome: to the site dude, I too came from a Zetec S background :wink:

sold it in the family, and i'm a named driver on it so I can still get my 55mpg if I need it long distance!

done about 50 miles in the clio and it's showing 28.8, need to stop driving like a granny haha

sold it in the family, and i'm a named driver on it so I can still get my 55mpg if I need it long distance!

done about 50 miles in the clio and it's showing 28.8, need to stop driving like a granny haha

Pleased you like it mate. :smile: I came from a corsa c SXI petrol background and passed that down to my sis who passed a few months ago. On saying that although that is is a 1.2 it's a pretty thirsty 1.2 so it prepared me well for the clio. TBH the clio isn't that thirsty considering the 2.0 engine it's got and the 197 bhp that comes out of it.

I am only 3 weeks into my purchase of a 197, not the R27 F1 spec like what you got, but I love it to. LY colour is a really nice colour. I got albi blue colour.

When I first bought it I was cruizing for a few weeks at first and putting my foot down in places but not much so I could get used to the power delivery, size of the car (tiny bit bigger than corsa), clutch biting point, close ratios on the box etc, but once you have bedded urself in like me and everyone else on here, you can start to stretch her legs. :smiley: :bounce: Then the smiles come out!! :smiley:

ENJOY BUD!!!

Awesome. Would be interested seeing a pic from side n rear...so I can see what the spoiler looks like...torn between my current one and the cup one :s