Photoshop please

Sean197

RIP Albi :( Hello Red 200 :)
@///M you're by far the best on photoshop on here! Would you mind 'shopping the following with red wheels, black badges, and black doorhandles please? Cheers!

CdwLHep.jpg

2fHVpfC.jpg

KOVTY3Q.jpg

mBkbOqz.jpg

Reactions: Beany
@///M That looks great - if you wouldn't mind adjusting the red slightly darker i.e. more like Brembo red please? Just when you're free, I have until Sunday.... oops I've said too much...

VERY exciting news there mate!!!

As for the colour, go Porsche Guards Red. It's perfect.

Reactions: Sean197
VERY exciting news there mate!!!

As for the colour, go Porsche Guards Red. It's perfect.

yeah I'm excited, not sure the other half is as excited LOL
The car I'm going to look at is a 58plate 197, white non-cup, with cup-coloured standard wheels and red brakes. It's done 109k but the engine mileage isn't a concern atm :wink: It also needs a few things - leaking shock, binding rear caliper, 2 front tyres, and 2 track rod ends. I have all of these bits in the garage from my old albi, but he doesn't need to know that lol

yeah I'm excited, not sure the other half is as excited LOL
The car I'm going to look at is a 58plate 197, white non-cup, with cup-coloured standard wheels and red brakes. It's done 109k but the engine mileage isn't a concern atm :wink: It also needs a few things - leaking shock, binding rear caliper, 2 front tyres, and 2 track rod ends. I have all of these bits in the garage from my old albi, but he doesn't need to know that lol

Best news on the forum in AGES mate.

Absolutely everything crossed for you. You know I bloody love that white car, we've discussed it before. If I was going to build a Clio I'd want it very similar to that, although I'd stay NA of course! And looking at how good John's car looks on those red wheels, it's a no brainer.

Hoping for some good news on Sunday...

Similar Thread Suggestions