Photoshop please.....

Can anyone photoshop a wheel colour change on my car please?
-Gloss Black
-Gunmetal Grey
-Titanium Silver (like these.....)
COMP15_zps9fb005dc.gif

Thanks in advance....

IMG_07101_zps384067a8.jpg

Last edited:
thought you was selling up litchy? changed your mind again. lol

thought you was selling up litchy? changed your mind again. lol

LOL. Nope. The wheel colour is looking a little tired, suns finally comin' out so thought must pull finger out and get wheels done. Will help with sale and getting mates rates to do them so why not?

glossblack.png

No problem. You'll have to wait for someone with better photoshop skills than me for titanium because I don't know how to get a shiny finish on it.

I think black looks the best as well. If you make them titanium then it starts to look a bit fussy as there are already (50?)shades of grey/silver from the vinyls, handles, bullets, indicator covers, brake discs etc.

I think black looks the best as well. If you make them titanium then it starts to look a bit fussy as there are already (50?)shades of grey/silver from the vinyls, handles, bullets, indicator covers, brake discs etc.

Agree. Its not like the F1 isn't fussy enough!!!!! Plus easier to refurb if they are curbed.

Your wheel looks a bit, well...erm... broken. But you get the idea :smiley:

I had to copy the wheel from the other picture, then I f*cked up the perspective and forgot to save the cut wheel so couldn't re-do it without starting again :worried:

Let me know if you want any other colours, now I've got them cut and a lighter shade it should be a bit easier...

LitchysWheelscopy_zpsfc9cd5c1.jpg

Bronze
LitchysWheelsBronze_zpsdc9bec15.jpg

Pink
LitchysWheelsPink_zpsd253a7c4.jpg

Green
LitchysWheelsGreen_zpse038cff6.jpg

Personally I like the silver, I see what you guys mean about it looking a bit busy though. But black and dark wheels are everywhere now, I'm starting to come back around to just plain silver again, especially on modified stuff as they're generally always black/dark.

That being said the gloss black looks tidy :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions