Photoshop please

great news Sean..late to the party..looking forward to seeing how you manage your negotiation skills..:thumb:
so the mileage isnt your concern?does it mean that..............??:track:

Reactions: Sean197
update - went to look at it, decided that it would have been too much work to get it up to scratch. I had done an online check of previous MOTs and there were failures and advisories that I hadn't been told of by the seller, so I went with my head and walked away.

update - went to look at it, decided that it would have been too much work to get it up to scratch. I had done an online check of previous MOTs and there were failures and advisories that I hadn't been told of by the buyer, so I went with my head and walked away.
Wise man. There a plenty more out there.

Reactions: Sean197
update - went to look at it, decided that it would have been too much work to get it up to scratch. I had done an online check of previous MOTs and there were failures and advisories that I hadn't been told of by the seller, so I went with my head and walked away.

Plenty around on here and on Facebook at the moment mate. You’ll find one for sure.

Reactions: Pav and Sean197
Sean, just catching up. Sorry it didn't work out. Good that you know enough to be able to make a proper assessment on these things though.

Something else will turn up soon enough I hope.

Similar Thread Suggestions