photoshop help please

Need your help. Can someone photoshop the F1 roof decal onto this bonnet please. Also if possible, could they also do it as a outline....The decal needs to cover the bonnet (unlike the drawing).

Excuse the crude drawing......and thanks in advance

untitled.gif

350185.gif

Last edited:
When does it need doing by?
Have you got anyone in mind to produce it, do you intend to have cut vinyl or digital print and does it have to match an f1 roof print in appearance ant texture?
Got the ability, hardware and software just short on time at the moment, give me as much detail as you can and I wll see what I can come up with.

Have you got anyone in mind to produce it, do you intend to have cut vinyl or digital print and does it have to match an f1 roof print in appearance ant texture?
Got the ability, hardware and software just short on time at the moment, give me as much detail as you can and I wll see what I can come up with.

Hi Dylan. Trying to reproduce this. Speaking with Street-Race at mo but wanted to see how it would look on bonnet or car. Its going on a carbon bonnet and I was hoping to use a dark metallic graphite grey so that the pattern would be less obvious, almost ghosted against the carbon. The pattern is the white shapes....Trying to get it done for FCS.

Last edited:
Do you really mean the roof decal onto the bonnet? or the bonnet decal on the bonnet?

/edit nvm you answered while I was writing :tongueout:
still not sure I understood, like this?

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Again not sure if this is what's in your head, if they can do a semi transparent vinyl it would look really good.

Attachments

• bonnet2.jpg
    bonnet2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 51

Again not sure if this is what's in your head, if they can do a semi transparent vinyl it would look really good.

Thanks, that's perfect and as you say, just comes down to the right vinyl....

Do you really mean the roof decal onto the bonnet? or the bonnet decal on the bonnet?

/edit nvm you answered while I was writing :tongueout:
still not sure I understood, like this?

That looks good enough to have if you just wanted to do bonnet.

With no roof done, i like that :thumbup:

Show us your new look carbon bonnet Litchy!! I have a spare set of decals for you if you need em! See what Fernandez says. Lee reckoned it might need rubbing down and re-lacquer!

Show us your new look carbon bonnet Litchy!! I have a spare set of decals for you if you need em! See what Fernandez says. Lee reckoned it might need rubbing down and re-lacquer!

Thanks again Dylan. Think he's right and the water marks are annoying the hell out of me!!!!!

Cheers Angel. Heres a pic. In principle the design works well and Dylan's work with the vinyl looks great. Used a clear vinyl so can see carbon through it with pattern more 'ghosted' on. Downside, the bonnets reacted strange after visit to car wash. There are water marks that seem to sit under the Lacquer. Strange cause bonnet wasn't new and Im sure would have already seen water at some point!!!! Spoils the overall design at little. No sure but might go back to the original bonnet till I can re-lacquer this one.....grrrrr

IMG_0388.jpg

Last edited:
That does look good mate, the water marks might not be under the lacquer, we might be able to get it out, I'll bring some bits with me and we'll see what we can do.

That does look good mate, the water marks might not be under the lacquer, we might be able to get it out, I'll bring some bits with me and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers Fernandez. Dylan's done a great Job. Picture doesn't show it but in certain light, you can't see the shapes so obviously. Would work on other bits of body parts I recon Dylan....

Can do anything really so if anybody has anything in mind, just give me as much detail as you can and I'll see what I can do.

Similar Thread Suggestions