Photoshop please.....

It's been done somewhere mate.

If not I'll do it in a day or two when I get 5 using real car images not googled ones so you get a better idea.

But I don't think they anything like each other. So would be very had to reproduce.

It's been done somewhere mate.

If not I'll do it in a day or two when I get 5 using real car images not googled ones so you get a better idea.

But I don't think they anything like each other. So would be very had to reproduce.

Cheers mate. Think of it being more like the 197 diffuser with the single outlet of the 250

Ok I'll try and do it tonight for you.

Kids play train simulator every time I get the laptop out.

I'll try and do some measurements for you to give you an idea of how hard easy it would be.

sorry i haven't had time to do top job but gives you an idea.

This is one of the full rear off the meg

1z6v2mc.png

and this one is with just the middle but i haven't blanked the current tips.

s1t9qt.png

Hope it gives you an idea of what you want.

imo it would be a massive amount of work.

i've not had a look underneath but the meg has space for a spare wheel where as the clio doesn't so i'm not sure back box would fit.

The second one looks like it should be in the barry boys section :rofl:

With just the middle pipe in the second one should look good :thumbup:

Got family round so it was just a move car out and do it in 2 clicks

with 3 pipes you can use a by-pass system for full throttle just like ferrari...

outer 2 for normal driving and then "BAM" middle one straight through for full throttle....pop bang bwarppp :lol:

with 3 pipes you can use a by-pass system for full throttle just like ferrari...

outer 2 for normal driving and then "BAM" middle one straight through for full throttle....pop bang bwarppp :lol:

...and sausages a la aventador.

Not a fan of that tbh, the standard pipes at either side widen the car and suit the "stance". Putting a pipe in the middle looks a bit Barry boys. Each to their own though :smile:

Welcome itchy, do you want me to measure it up to see if it will fit between somehow?

You may actually be better off doing it with a 197 one as it may look better with that design?

Welcome itchy, do you want me to measure it up to see if it will fit between somehow?

You may actually be better off doing it with a 197 one as it may look better with that design?

Please. Gonna use a 197 diffuser anyway and think there is more space to fit the single outlet.

i'll do it late tomorrow morning as its reversed in the garage and gotta nip to the dealers in the morning.

Here are some pics litchy.

Sorry they are off the iPhone but I'm sure they will help.

If you need anything specific let me know.

Can't give measurement on a 197 spoiler as I have a 200 but if you want any off one I can do that too.

9yne9y6y.jpg

5esu4ege.jpg

abunuhen.jpg

adaqaras.jpg

9uqy4uze.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions