Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Aaron.. @Azagedon..any progress on this mate??
thanks

I actually haven't got round to doing this yet as i've been chasing a engine rocking issue. (now solved with a powerflex lower and torque arm bushes)
I might get round to it soon as i've got some new speakers to wire in!

But for the dash cam wiring, basically snip the USB cable off there will be 4 wires, then just crimp black to black and red to red on the fuse tap. (the other 2 wires are for data +/- so just tape those off).

cool...let us know...just remember..its a bit of a pig to fit one..ideally get the car up on a ramp and punch it out from underneath if its on solid...

I actually haven't got round to doing this yet as i've been chasing a engine rocking issue. (now solved with a powerflex lower and torque arm bushes)
I might get round to it soon as i've got some new speakers to wire in!

But for the dash cam wiring, basically snip the USB cable off there will be 4 wires, then just crimp black to black and red to red on the fuse tap. (the other 2 wires are for data +/- so just tape those off).
thats the problem..there is no black and red on the fuse cable..just lots of tiny silver ones :swear:

Pav, red wire is live so put that to the fuse tap completely. Black is ground which you can ground to the chassis behind the dash mate. :smile:

me stay away from this stuff..i'll defo die if i start messing with electrical stuff..:lol:
give me some crayons and i'll be fine....

Demon Tweeks have this offer on atm..all this £40 delivered..
brembo rear pads
shell engine oil
bosh oil filter..

should have been £55..promotion code: EASTER20

thanks DT

P_20160322_191356_p.jpg

thanks

just a little refresh..a few bits needed a little bit of TLC:group:

P_20160327_152211_1_p.jpg
P_20160327_152217_1_p.jpg
P_20160327_152230_1_p.jpg
P_20160327_180542_1_p.jpg
P_20160327_180553_1_p.jpg

and after:

P_20160331_175428_1_p_1.jpg
P_20160331_175438_p_1.jpg

as always thanks

thanks..the diffuser is always a pain..sand it down and the whole prep is a long process but when its done its worth it..
a £5 carbon vinyl from ebay and nice weather will do the trick..

Great job Pav! Credit to you for doing all the work yourself too, always getting your hands dirty to get the jobs done :wink: